Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Summer Travels

I always complain that I never get to travel, I finally made it to the East Coast. Or at least part of me did. One of the the tissue sample they took had my doctor concerned, so it ended up at John-Hopkins. Apperantly, like many in my family, not only do I get a rare condition, but I got a rarest form the condition. The doctor called me and told me that the tests said I might have a "cancer-like" fibriods. There is a long medical name for the condition, but I don't remember it. I'm going to have to more tests and what not to find out for sure. Let me tell you, hearing your doctor say "cancer", "John-Hopkins" and "your test results" all in the same sentence can really put a damper on your day.
Update: I have Atypcial Polypoid Adenomyoma

No comments: