Monday, April 18, 2016

A Nice Cuppa Mother's Day Invitations

For the past several years the infant/toddler teachers have hosted a Mother's Day Tea at my Child Development Program. Over the years it gets bigger and more elaborate. We are in full swing into preparations for the big event. When I saw the A Nice Cuppa stamp set I know it would be prefect for the invitations. The teachers got together at my home this Saturday to create their cards in their own style.
My Friend Kellie loved the bright colors of the Have a Cuppa DSP and the little hearts thinlits and her card featured the hearts in a big way.

A Nice Cuppa #1
My friend Rhianna wanted something simple and created her own background using the stamp set Timeless Textures. 
A Nice Cuppa #2
Last but not least, here is the card I created. I love that we were able to create a card that reflected our own style, but all worked together. 

A Nice Cuppa #3
This stamp set is being retired at the end of May, so be sure to order it soon. 
The retirement list came out today and there are some of my favorite items are retiring. Check it out today as many of the items are as supplies last.
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryID=100700

No comments: