Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Christmas Stamp a Stack

Its time for the second annual Christmas Stamp a Stack! I'm very excited about this year's cards. One the cards was inspired by a swap I saw at the Stampadelious meeting ( a group of my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators that meet together to exchange creative and business ideas.) I found the other cards on Stampin' Connect, a idea sharing site for Stampin' Up demonstrators. Below is the registration information to attend.












All images are copyrighted be Stampin Up!

It's a Christmas

Stamp A Stack!


* Saturday, October 22, 2011


40 cards only $45

At My Home

3129 Jordan St

Boise Id 83702

10 AM- 12 PM


Registration: For only $45, you'll receive all of the materials to complete forty Christmas card plus envelopes !


Projects: You will get a head start on you Holiday gift giving by creating Forty Card (10 of four different design.) T


Receive a REBATE: When you place a $50 (or more) order at the camp, you will receive a $5 rebate from your registration fee!


Prizes: Think you never win?! I'll will be giving an "on-time" prize, so make sure you arrive early to be eligible for this drawing! I will also be giving prizes every hour, and a GRAND PRIZE to whomever places the largest order during the camp.

Deadline: I must receive your registration form and payment no later than 10/16/11. However, I encourage you to send it in TODAY; because we are limiting the camp to only 8 stampers!




Heidi's

STAMP CAMP ** REGISTRATION FORM


Name: _____________________________________ Phone: _______________

Address: __________________________________________________________


[ ] Yes, sign me up ! [ ] 10am-2pm session ... [ ] $45 payment enclosed


[ ] Yes, I'll be bringing ______ friends. Payment for them is enclosed, also.

(Please list name(s) and address(es) on the back of this form.)


Registration Deadline is 10-16-11


Please mail this registration form, along with your payment, with checks made payable to:

Heidi Hawks

3129 Jordan St

Boise Id 83702




No comments: