Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Treat Purse


Every month a group of local Stampin' Up! Demonstrators get together to exchange business and creative ideas. This month I was in charge of the meeting and I choose Fall as a theme. I created this little purse to hold Halloween treats for a make and take. The stamp set is Wicked Cool, one of my favorite Halloween sets. I used the new Simply Scored to create the purse. To create the purse I scored an 3 1/2 X 7 1/2 piece of card stock at 3 1/4 and 4 1/4.
I scored another piece of basic black that was 2 1/4" x 8 1/2" at 1 5/8, 2 5/8, 5 7/8 and 6 7/8.
Then I ran the front of the bag through the Spider Web embossing folder. I rubbed Frost White Shimmer Paint over the web to make it pop. This little purse will hold 4 fun sized chocolate bars.
All images copyrighted Stampin' Up!

No comments: