Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Candy

The best thing about Halloween is dressing up. I couldn't let let candy leave my house without a little bling. I made a sour cream container with Frightful Sight Designer Paper.The greeting is from Wicked Cool stamp set.

Frightful Sight Designer Series Paper - by Stampin' Up! Frightful Sight Designer Series Paper
Price: $10.95

Wicked Cool Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up! Wicked Cool - Clear-Mount Stamp
Price: $14.95


The witch's hat is created using the Petal Cone Die, the Scallop Circle Die and the Two Tags Die. The bottom has a trap door to access the candy on the inside. I would show you the candy, but my nieces and nephews discovered it and the candy disappeared quickly.
Petal Cone Bigz L Die - by Stampin' Up! Petal Cone Bigz L Die
Price: $32.95
Scallop Circle Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up! Scallop Circle Bigz Die
Price: $19.95
Two Tags Stampin' Up! Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up! Two Tags Stampin' Up! Bigz Die
Price: $21.95
I have several family members whom can't have candy because of diabetes, allergies, or because they are vegan.They also need a fun treat and this Witch's boot is perfect for pencils or a gift card. It uses the Holiday stocking die, my favorite from the holiday mini.












Holiday Stocking Bigz L Die - by Stampin' Up! Holiday Stocking Bigz L Die

No comments: