Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday Fun

This past week has been packed with Holiday activities.On Thursday, Aubrey and Amanda both had Christmas concerts. I had my annual "Aunt Heidi Overnight Party" for all my nieces and nephews. While I made dinner, the children made little greeting cards for the neighbors. After a quick dinner, we grabbed some homemade treats and headed out for carolling. Aubrey brought her clarinet and Amanda brought her violin to accompany us. The neighbors must have been forewarned, because they were not home. We did find a couple people home and inflected, I mean, treated them to a carols. After carolling, we watched Christmas themed movies and made Christmas ornaments. The children help decorate my little "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree. They put enough ornament on it to decorate a six foot tree, but my little tree is only about 3 foot tall. The next morning there was enough snow for a snow ball fight.On Saturday, I had my work Christmas party on Saturday. We had a tacky outfit party and I won the "best" outfit. The sad thing is that I just wear my Christmas outfit.










































No comments: